Introducing The One for effective mobile indoor air cleansing
What it does...
Why The One
What We Do, and WHY
We are a Canadian company bringing a wealth of air handling knowledge, efficiencies, and experiences to help solve the challenge of cleansing indoor environments by combining a multitude of technologies together in The One package.
It is unfortunate that the majority of mobile filtration systems have not
been engineered to particularly combat the current indoor atmospheric challenges
that coronaviruses and other pathogens have presented. Most portable units have
been designed as low-volume residential units with potentially non-HEPA rated
filters and low efficacy which can give the false impression the space
environment is being cleansed as desired or necessary. With the majority of
particles and pathogens in the air being less than .3 µm (microns) and light
enough to remain airborne for extended periods of time, it is important to
understand the capabilities of the filtration system employed in a space.
Typical non-surgical mobile filtration systems on the market today have not been
engineered with enough fan power to appropriately filter and capture these
particles. Beyond that, our goals are to not only capture pathogenic particles,
and to neutralize their ability to function as well.
This is The One to effectively cleanse the spaces we live, work, play, visit, and attend with active treatments:
- introducing Bipolar Ionization (Plasma). Naturally occurring charged particles are natures way of helping to cleanse outdoor air. We can duplicate this process indoors with a Plasma Generator that introduces ions that effectively connect with and deactivate the DNA of harmful air borne and n-surface organisms. The ions also instigate cluster activity and increase colony size of these particles to >.3µm (microns), for the efficient collection through the HEPA filter
- True medical-grade certified High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance filtration @ 0.3 µm, with exception air changes per hour
- further ensuring effective air purification with a UVC sterilization chamber
The One is ideal for high-risk community spaces such as dental practices, health service providers, classrooms, clean rooms/isolation rooms, day care centers, long term care homes, health and fitness clubs, commercial/industrial office spaces, etc. Engineered to perform at user-friendly levels, allowing for the effective occupation and use of a space without the intrusion of high noise levels.
Proudly Made in Canada
For more information contact us
Introducing THE ONE to Effectively Cleanse and Re-Fresh Indoor Environments
The One…portable and powerful…to change the way we live
- High Efficiency Fan Power, over 1000 cubic feet/minute
- Adjustable fan speeds for optimal use within a space
- Variable Air Changes per Hour to suit the need and protocol of the
- Contact us with space dimensions for calculations of Air Changes
- True High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filtration.
- Captures 99.99% particles as small as 0.3 µm (microns)
- UV-C Microorganism Chamber for the added feature of pathogen, virus, and bacteria eradication
Bipolar Ionization/Plasma introduced to neutralize/deactivate cell-based organisms such as pathogens, viruses, bacteria, moulds, volatile organic compounds. Also an effective odour elimination method!
- Certified Medical-Grade HEPA filter, 99.99% @ 0.3 µm, UV Resistant
- MERV 7 Pre-filter for larger particle capture to extend HEPA filter effectiveness, UV Resistant
- Contact us with space dimensions for calculations of Air Changes per Hour
- High Efficiency Electronically Commutated motor
- Variable air flow rates for room-specific applications
- Balanced blower ensures quiet, vibration-free operation
- White, powder coated antibacterial case
- 23” x 23” x 50”High, 160 lbs
- 6 ft power cord, 120V
- Lab-tested Zero HEPA Filter Bypass
- Large quality casters, 2 swivel with brakes, and 2 fixed for easy maneuverability even over floor transitions
- Ability and capacity to be converted for Positive or Negative pressure scenarios as the space requires, with optional attachments